Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dude, where's my car?

Bangalore, they say, has traffic woes. Bah.Traffic, on the contrary is very organised.So organised that you can classify it into different type of drivers:

Type 1 : Ah let me just stop the car and count the number of stars in the sky. What was the count last time -3387?
Type 2 : I got my accident cover today! well how much will it practically cover? lets test it!
Type 3 : What is the maximum degree rotation of my steering wheel. Let me just turn it so that i reach the right end of the road from the left.
Type 4 : What did they teach us in school? Red is for Go right? (The first course i flunked.)
Type 5 : I have played Road Rash half of my active adult life. Want any proof?
Type 6 : Will my bus start automatically by the sonic energy of the honking?umm...
Type 7 : Why is the girl with THAT guy? My bike is better!!
Type 8 : Is that a plane? Is that a bird? No thats Superman!!
Type 9 : Smiling at traffic policemen and breaking rules doesnt amount to bribery does it?
Type 10 : The remaining, scarce, drivers who actually follow the traffic rules! philistines!

Dedicated to the traffic policemen and the unsung heroes of type 10. I most likely resemble Type 1.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

be careful.... u may never be able to reach 3389, thanks to type 2 ;)